PT. KARSA KENCANA INDONESIA
investing on skill
PT. Karsa Kencana Indonesia was established in June 2012 and was intended to provide trainings, recruitment & equipment supply plus technical testing and inspection services to the hydrocarbon/petrochemical industries, power plants and other general industries, in Indonesia and overseas.
PT. Karsa Kencana Indonesia is managed and supported by experienced professionals, with extensive experience in the required field and the company founders have actual hands on experience about the service offered, with history of work experience in and outside Indonesia.
Aware that customer satisfaction is of utmost priority, we will strive to provide the intended services above thoroughly and comprehensively, at reasonable and competitive cost.
As the new player in the industries, we open ourselves to others for mutually beneficial relationship while recognizing the need of being self independent and sufficient, to deliver safe and quality products or services, to achieve client satisfaction.
Our Scope & Services
- (SNT) NDT Level 1 & Level 2 in RT/UT/MT/PT/VT/ET methods.
- API exam preparatory course in 570, 510 & 653 methods.
- AWS exam preparatory course: CAWI, CWI & SCWI.
- NACE generalist certification: corrosion technician/corrosion technologist/senior corrosion technologist – exam preparatory course.
- Other customized technical trainings & exams (on request)
- NDT work ( RT / UT / MT / PT / VT / ET )
- Welding, Coating / Painting & Cathodic Protection – inspection work
- Corrosion & Plant Inspection (including assessment / evaluation work)
- Information technology system – design, installation, modification & repair
- NDT & Rope Access Inspectors
- Welding Inspectors
- Coating / Painting Inspectors
- Cathodic Protection Inspectors
- Plant Inspectors
- Engineers / Surveyor / Technicians, in various technical fields
- NDT written practice & procedure: drafting, review & approval
- NDT consultancy & third party quality auditing (mock-up test)
Our Strategic Sustainability
PT. Karsa Kencana Indonesia – k2i, will conduct its activities to ensure it meets applicable statutory laws and client’s standards/procedures/guidelines. It is our HSSE commitment to ensure all possible steps will be taken to prevent incidents and create a safe and healthy environment to all employees.
In the drive to achieve a safe and productive work force with healthy work environment, it is the company policy to enforce strictly the matter with regards to prohibited items i.e. the use/possession/sale of drugs, alcohol and other illegal substance by all employees, whilst on company businesses/locations and on client locations/work sites.
PT. Karsa Kencana Indonesia quality policy is to continually satisfy the expectation of the client. The primary objective is to provide professional services with effective and efficient strategies to the hydrocarbon/petrochemical industries, power plants & other general industries, by constantly monitoring, maintaining and improving the quality objectives set in company management system manual.